Capture New Zealand provides world-class photography workshops and expeditions in New Zealand and also to select international destinations. Founded in 2005 by professional landscape photographer Phillip Bartlett, we continue to innovate with the uniqueness of the programs we offer. Our workshops and expeditions have been designed to provide experiences which inspire photographers to refine their personal style and create works with a higher level of originality, depth and quality. We photograph in both iconic and hidden locations which allow the freedom to experiment with composition and technique, while receiving generous one-to-one guidance to help realise your creative vision. Wherever you are on your photographic journey we work with you to become a better, more proficient photographer.
Through our extensive experience logistics are well organised and perfectly complement each workshop. We hold the necessary licences and permissions to guide photographers in National Parks and Reserves, and have a validated safety plan in accordance with government regulations.
• Deliver Excellence: Every workshop is conducted with the goals of each photographer our foremost priority
• Welcoming and Open Environment: Community mindset with an inclusive and friendly atmosphere
• On-Point Mentoring: Relevant, practical and individual instruction for every level of photographic ability and experience
• Integrity and Care: Each photographer treated as we ourselves like to be treated
• Inspire and Challenge: Teaching photographers how to move beyond the predictable and cultivate creativity and experimentation
• Fun: While we are dedicated to great photography, this is also a holiday so we always enjoy ourselves!
• Ongoing Development: We are always available to offer constructive feedback and advice to help you progress as a photographer
We welcome you to join us for your next photography adventure!
CAPTURE NEW ZEALAND PHOTO EXPEDITIONS7B Upper Kingsley St Cambridge 3432, New Zealand
Call Us: +64 20 4089 8529